We introduced our marketing team to IPCortex and the ease of their solutions!
What are we looking at today?
IPCortex Hosted Suite is the secure, workflow-friendly solution for conversations that matter. It provides full baseline business PBX functionality in a convenient hosted package and also builds in new features to improve the way that colleagues, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders communicate.
What benefits are included?
Joined up business
Our systems make it easy to communicate with and share information and ideas with colleagues, one to one or in groups. Keevio delivers rich multimedia collaboration anytime, anywhere, and our API makes it easy to integrate key systems and business processes with your communications to make them more effective.
Exceptional Customer Service
Whether you simply care about delivering fantastic service across your business or operate a contact centre, we’ve designed our solutions to give you the tools you need to create a consistently excellent customer service experience – including contextual or embedded communication with the power to transform the way you engage with customers and stakeholders
Whilst many businesses are dissatisfied with the complexity in their communications, IPCortex customers can expect simplicity throughout. Our solutions require minimal management and are very easy to use, with intuitive web-based configuration. It’s simple to buy, too – we include all features as standard, and we don’t lock you into any contracts.
Delivered to suit you, now and in the future
It’s difficult to know what tomorrow will bring but with IPCortex you don’t have to worry. Hosted Suite is a flexible service that grows and evolves along with you, whether you are looking for a stand alone comms solution or would like to integrate communications with your core systems and business processes.
Our commitment to innovation means that new features, and new opportunities to improve the way you work, are never far away – and with no contract lock in, you know we’re always striving to deliver the best features and service.
Secure conversations, delivered reliably
Our service runs exclusively on the latest modern handsets which, like keevio, provide full encryption of all of your business communications between your users and our service. This is absolutely essential to maintain confidentiality of your business communications. Our rigorous approach to provisioning security keeps your handset setup safe, and our resilient service architecture means that Hosted Suite is a solution you can trust with conversations that matter. Together with our emphasis on fraud prevention rather than detection, and our fraud guarantees, you’ll be joining the thousands of customers that already rely on IPCortex every day.
Key platform and service features from IPCortex
- Keevio conferencing and collaboration desktop access for every user (web softphone, call management, monitoring, presence, video, instant messaging, screen share, file share between colleagues and external contacts)
- A line for every user (aggregate per end user company)
- A DDI for every user
- 1000 minutes of free calls to UK 01, 02 and 03 numbers per user (aggregate per end user company; max. 15% calls to 03 numbers; terms apply)
- Call recording (21 day PBX retention policy)
- Intuitive configuration and management interface
- Call queues with position announcements and alerts
- Call barging – listen
- Whisper – call barging
- User line opt in/out
- Visual queue management with statistics (wallboard)
- Voicemail box for every user
- E-mail and web based access to voicemails
- Call management – hold, transfer, forwarding
- Customisable auto attendant/IVR
- Hot desking interface
- Pickup groups
- Integrated phonebook and address book/directory generation
- Flexible, multi level night mode operation
- Flexible hunt groups
- Paging/Tannoy capability
- Park orbits
- Music on hold
- Detailed per extension call records and statistics
- Call log information stored for 1 year
- Call log export via CSV
- Free inter-office calls
- Remote working via SIP and/or mobile twinning
- HTTPS secure auto provisioning for a variety of handsets
- User CSV upload
- Inbound and outbound number barring
- Integration with third party products and services
- User-centric configuration model
- Compatible with open SIP handsets
- Compatible with mobile SIP softphone
- Admin API (REST)